It is Simple and Easy to Use Your Galvanic Spa System
Keep your hands moist and keep the facial blade as flat against the skin as possible.
1. Starting from the center of the nose, make a sweeping upward motion close to your bottom eyelashes. Now is a great time to take a moment and bring the spa to your lymph nodes under your ear and massage them.
2. Starting from the centre of the nose, make a sweeping upward motion along the cheek.
3. Hold your spa at a 90 angle at your laugh line. Pull spa upward.
4. Starting under the nose making a sweeping motion around mouth to center of chin and then bring spa upward to ear.
5. Start with instrument under eyebrow and move instrument upward.
Click here to watch a video on how to use the Galvanic Spa
Galvanic Face Treatment
Step 1: Apply Pre-Treatment Gel
* Attach the face conductor to the galvanic instrument.
* Use fingertips to apply the entire contents of the Pre-Treat capsule to your cleansed face.
* Your hand should be moist and must be touching the chrome base, which is the conductor of the galvanic current.
Step 2: Use Galvanic Spa
* Activate the instrument by pressing the button once. Select the one fountain setting.
* Set time to 5 minutes
* Place the flat chrome end of the instrument against your cheek for skin analysis.
* Once analyzed, the instrument will beep up to 3 times to indicate it is set for your skin's needs.
* Move instrument slowly over your face, avoiding the eyelid area.
* During the treatment the instrument will beep in 20 second intervals to let you know it's working. After 5 minutes, the instrument will signal a final beep.
* Rinse with water or remove the Pre-Treat Gel from your face with a damp washcloth, then dry with a towel.
Step 3: Apply Treatment Gel
* Open the Treatment Gel and apply entire contents to face.
* Activate the instrument by pressing the button twice (selecting the two fountain setting). Set time to 5 minutes. Hold it against your cheek.
* The instrument will beep to indicate it's ready.
* Move instrument slowly over your face, avoiding the eyelid area. During the treatment the instrument will beep in 20 second intervals to let you know it's working. After 5 minutes, the instrument will sound the final beep.
* Rinse with water or remove any excess Treatment Gel with a damp washcloth, then towel dry.
Step 4: Tone & Moisturize
* Proceed with your normal skin care routine-toning and moisturizing.
Galvanic Body Treatment
Step 1: Prepare Galvanic Spa Device
* Use morning and night 2 days per week on each problem area. Place the body attachment on the Galvanic Spa T II Instrument.
* Set instrument polarity for this application to the "one fountain" setting and select time from 3-5 minutes.
Step 2: Apply Gel & Use Galvanic Spa
*Apply the Body Shaping Gel liberally to areas of concern. Rinse hands and massage the area with the Galvanic SpaT II Instrument as directed in owner's manual.
*During the treatment the instrument will beep in 20 second intervals to let you know it's working.
*Rinse or remove any excess gel with a damp washcloth.
*For an extension of benefits, use Nu Skin® Dermatic EffectsT Body Contouring Lotion between Galvanic SpaT II Body Shaping Gel treatments.
Galvanic Spa Hair Treatment
Step 1: Shampoo
Shampoo and condition hair using Nutriol ® Shampoo and a Nu Skin ® conditioner of your choice. Towel-dry hair.
Step 2: Apply Hair Fitness Treatment
* Activate Nutriol ® Hair Fitness Treatment by twisting the cap clockwise to break the protective seal around the bottle. Release the powder into the solution.
* Shake the bottle to activate the formula.
* Remove the top and attach the applicator to the bottle.
* Apply treatment evenly by squeezing the applicator, allowing a few drops at a time to flow onto the scalp. Be careful to avoid applying the product beyond the hairline.
Step 3: Use Galvanic Spa
* Place the hair attachment on the Galvanic SpaT II Instrument.
* Activate the instrument by selecting the "one fountain" setting.
* Set time according to product insert.
* Move the instrument over the scalp with a gentle massaging action.
* During the treatment the instrument will beep in 20 second intervals to let you know it's working.
* When the treatment is complete, the instrument will sound a final beep.
* Style hair as usual.